The past few days have been full of firsts for Carson. I say "1st sunshine" because this week has genuinely been Carson's first
real experience with the sun. So sad since it's April, but I am hopeful that spring is here to stay!
Thanks to the beautiful sunshine and the warm weather this week, I got to take Carson on his first walk. I was so excited to get outside with Carson! All winter it's been so cold that our only time outside was to and from the car.
Carson was pretty excited about going on a walk, too - which is pretty evident from these pictures.
 |
| ..I may have overdressed Carson just a little. I'm not used to the idea of warmer weather and fewer layers! |
 |
| I'm in love with those chubby cheeks and that precious smile! |
 |
| Off we go! |
I was sure Carson would love going on walks because of how alert he always is. And he has been since he was tiny. It was so exciting for me as his mommy to see his eyes light up as he heard all the birds, searching all over to spot them. His head kept turning back and forth, trying to take everything in. I pointed different things out to him, and it got me
so excited to share this beautiful world with Carson.
Even though I've cried a few times about how Carson will be half a year old next week and how he's growing too fast, I'm also so thrilled to see Carson's curiosity and personality develop more and more.
 |
Another walk this week. He gets so excited. :)
|
Carson has been teething off and on for a while now, but Monday night I discovered that his first tooth had actually poked through his gums! It's his bottom left center tooth. Naturally, Carson hasn't been too happy about it. Thank goodness for the help of tylenol and ibprofen! Still, though, Carson has been more fussy and crabby. Even though that's obviously difficult, the thing I love the most is how he has been wanting to be held more. And I can't say no to more snuggle time with my little man. :)
Due to his tooth, Carson hasn't been quite as smiley as he usually is, but today there was a small window of time where he was really happy and content. I couldn't resist taking just a few pictures...
 |
| love that little profile |
 |
| that cute double chin :) |
 |
| Even with his flushed cheeks and that painful tooth, he still manages a few smiles for mommy :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment