This past Friday and Saturday (Oct 10th and 11th), I had my first baby-free vacation ever. Terri, Terri's friend Ginger, Macie, Abby, Kelly, Cari, Hiedi, Vicky, and I (along with some other women from our ward we met up with) went to Time Out for Women in Madison.
We had SO much fun! The speakers at the conference were AMAZING, as was the music performances! (Like Hilary Weeks!) It was so uplifting, and I walked away from the conference feeling a greater understanding of God's love for me, and a better ability to recognize my gifts and see my potential for becoming better.
Plus, I just love these girls! We had so much fun shopping around, eating delicious food (like the best sushi EVER!), riding in a Jaguar, and just laughing together. It was so great getting to know Ginger better, meet Kelly, and just strengthen my relationships with all these other amazing women. :) I feel so blessed to have them in my life! (And to have an amazing husband who took care of Carson while I was gone!)
No comments:
Post a Comment