Monday, June 8, 2015

back at Nana Janie's cottage

This past Saturday (June 6th), Carson and I headed to my mom's cottage for the first time of the summer! I had been suffering some awful pregnancy problems preventing me from going sooner, so I was so excited to finally be able to go! 

We had such a great time! We got ice cream from Lick-a-Dee Splitz, aka best ice cream ever! We also played at the Three Lakes park and window shopped a bit. Back at the cottage, Carson had a blast with all of Nana Janie's fun toys. I was even able to get him to take a short nap there, which is saying something because Carson has the hardest time sleeping in unfamiliar places. 

It just makes me beyond happy to take Carson to one of the places I grew up and have so many fond memories of. And it makes me even happier to see Carson loving the cottage the way I always have. I can't wait to spend more time there this summer with my family!


















No comments:

Post a Comment