For the last few months, Alex and I have been working on getting Carson to say "please" and "thank you." 3 weeks ago (June 19th I think), Carson said these magic words all on his own. We were having breakfast and Carson told me he was all done. I took away the high chair tray and said, "What do you say, Carson?" Without hesitation or any pause between the words, he exclaimed, "Down, please, thank you!" Well...that's the translation of it anyway. He actually says "Dow, plee, da du!" Cutest thing EVER!
He says "plee" and "da du" all the time now. Yesterday Alex put Carson down for his nap. When he came out of the bedroom, he busted up laughing. Apparently he gave Carson a bottle, rocked him for a bit, laid him in his crib, and covered him with a blanket. Carson snuggled right in, but then as Alex was leaving the room, Carson said "da du!" Hahaha, too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment