I've never been one for posting anything other than stuff about my family and our life on this blog, but I'm making an exception!
I discovered the Influenster website a few months ago - it allows you to write reviews of products (food, makeup, skincare, pretty much anything!) and in turn, you can qualify to try out products for free. I'll be honest; what drew me in was the concept of free. All I needed to do was share my honest feedback of such products on various social medias. No big deal! I honestly didn't expect to find anything I genuinely loved through trying out free products.
But I was wrong! Some might say, "Well Breanne...we know you! We know you love free anything! Heck, you get super excited to take home the travel-sized shampoos/conditioners/etc from hotels just because they're free! You probably are just saying that you love this stuff because you got it for free."
Nope, that's not the case at all! I wasn't given any money or required to post about this product or anything; I really just like it that much. Within the past year or so, I've really gotten more dedicated to my skin care - as I'm tragically seeing signs of aging already! (I'm 26, what the heck?!) I don't mind investing in slightly-more-expensive skin care products if I see significant results. And I resigned myself to accepting that if I wanted quality skin care products that truly helped my skin, I'd have to fork over the money for it.
But this Mumsie Lifting and Firming Night Cream is easily available at Target and ShopKo (although I have yet to find it in stock at my Shopko!), and is available at a very affordable price. More than that, though, is that this stuff really works. Maybe it's in my head, but I swear my skin has been more plump and firmer. If nothing else, it is certainly clearing up my skin, leaving it thoroughly softened and moisturized but not greasy. The scent is light, fresh, and a little citrus-y but doesn't linger. I love that it's in a pump so the product doesn't get contaminated, and honestly, the only thing I criticize about it is that it is seemingly forever out-of-stock where I live!
I haven't reached for my more "high-end" moisturizer for a reason. This stuff is great. Clearly that's evident from this selfie!
*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:
Post a Comment