Until now. Now, my favorite thing ever (which also happens to be the cutest thing ever) is Sawyer full-on walking. Yup, walking...and only walking! I really noticed it had happened on August 15th, but it'd been going on for the week or so prior to that. 13 months and walking! SO crazy!
Now, almost a month later, he is definitely no longer walking with his arms slightly flailing in the air to maintain balance. Now, Sawyer is steady and very solid on two feet. It still totally throws me, too. I'll check on him to see what mischief he's getting into ... and he's just ... over there walking. Walking like a little boy, not a baby!
I'll be honest; it's slightly heartbreaking. But it's also so exciting! He's discovering so much more now that he's really mobile, and it astounds me how confident he is walking anywhere. New places just don't phase him at all; in fact, he's more eager to get away from my arms and off to adventures when we're somewhere different.
I'm so proud of the little person he's becoming, and I'm just so excited for him being able to do more and more. :) But let's be real...Sawyer will still always be my little Baby Soy Bean. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment