Thursday, October 6, 2016

bed snuggles

On Friday, September 30th, Alex put the boys to bed while I rested (I didn't feel well.) While Alex put Sawyer to bed, Carson crawled under the covers, curled himself right up against me, and squeezed his arms tightly around my neck. And there he laid while softly stroking my birth mark, and before I knew it, he was sound asleep.

Nothing like that had ever happened before. It melted my soul beyond words to have that sweet little boy squeezing me so tightly and feeling so safe and comfortable in my arms that he could just fall right to sleep. I never wanted to let him go. Ever, ever.

And each night that he crawls into bed by me, it gets harder and harder to put him back in his own bed. I just love his snuggles oh so very, very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment