Nana Janie was so sweet and got Carson a bunch of fun toys to play with when he comes to visit her. I think his favorite might have been the ball she got him. Carson had a blast rolling it back and forth with us, and then catching the ball - arms wide open with his toes curled around the ball.
I think more than anything else, though, I loved seeing Carson and my mom interact. Even though he was a little shy and unsure, he did better around my mom than he does with almost anyone else! And considering how little time he's been around her so far, that's really impressive! I love seeing how much my mom adores Carson, and I love knowing that Carson has such an amazing grandmother. I'm so grateful she's my mom, and maybe even more grateful that Carson has her. :) I'm so glad she's finally up for the summer and can't wait for more outings with Carson to the cottage!
No comments:
Post a Comment