We spent Friday and Saturday out at Andy and Katie's property on Mill Lake in Sugar Camp. It was so nice soaking up the sun, enjoying the family, and eating brats and watermelon (and naturally, lots of other food!).
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
4th of July weekend
We had a great 4th of July weekend. Alex had off of work for a few days, and it was super nice having him around more! We enjoyed some time up at my mom's cabin discovered Carson's favorite food yet - corn on the cob. I had forgotten my camera that day, but I got some pictures of Carson eating corn on the cob a couple days later. He just loves the stuff! A solid second favorite food has been sucking on grapes through his little mesh eater thing. :)
We spent Friday and Saturday out at Andy and Katie's property on Mill Lake in Sugar Camp. It was so nice soaking up the sun, enjoying the family, and eating brats and watermelon (and naturally, lots of other food!).
I took Carson out in the lake (for his first time!), and he really liked it! Despite the cool breeze blowing, I was the one who eventually wanted to get out, not him! He loved watching his cousins splash in the water, and he loved it when Meela and Cassidy pushed him around in Symon's baby floaty thing. I'm so grateful Carson has the cousins he has. I look forward to many summers in the future of Carson running around with his cousins. :)
We spent Friday and Saturday out at Andy and Katie's property on Mill Lake in Sugar Camp. It was so nice soaking up the sun, enjoying the family, and eating brats and watermelon (and naturally, lots of other food!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment