I'm halfway there! 20 weeks down, and well, we won't talk about how many are still left! Honestly, I'm very grateful for having Carson because he has helped this pregnancy go much faster! Haha!
As of today, I'm 20 weeks and 2 days along. The past couple of weeks hasn't brought about too many new changes. I still have a hard time sleeping and still get pretty nauseous most days. I'm feeling the baby move all the time though, and that's super exciting!
As for cravings, I'm slightly ashamed ... Grape gatorade. (Alex has learned that it's dangerous to touch it, let alone take a drink!). Cheese balls. Yup, you heard me; I crave them. Sometimes when I'm really nauseous, they actually help my nausea go away! And McDonald's french fries. Oh, and these new Butterfinger peanut butter cups. They're incredible.
Leave me alone. I'm pregnant! Plus, I don't over-indulge. Much. ;-) No, but really, fruit is still my best friend. Especially grapes combined with pistachios - still! I get kind of giddy when I eat them.
This little one is roughly the size of a banana and has developed taste buds now! I had my 20 week ultrasound and appointment today, and the baby is lookin' good! :) I'm sure getting excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment