Sunday, March 22, 2015

24 weeks!

Of course, I'm posting this late again, as I was 24 weeks pregnant on Monday, March 16th. But better late than never!

And best of all, my nausea has lessened! ..Not gone away, but lessened! Now I'm only super nauseous about oh, 3 or so days a week. Hurray! Hopefully it keeps lessening!

My sleep continues to be not so great, but every now and again, I get a pretty decent night's sleep and it feels amazing! And typically, my energy levels are...ehhh...so-so. Haha. I'm still all achy and sore all over, but thankfully I have a super helpful husband who frequently forces (yes, he has to force) me to rest.

Food cravings are: Caesar salad, caesar salad, caesar salad, and oh, caesar salad. I've been insanely obsessed, and I have making them down to a science.

This week, our little guy is the size of a cantaloupe. His skin is also becoming more opaque with a nice pink glow to it!

I had a 24 week appointment on Thursday, and my doctor really helped to put my mind to ease about my fibroids. He's keeping a close eye on the baby's growth through monthly ultrasounds, which he said looked great. Baby is right on track! Yay!

And it was awesome too because we got more ultrasound pictures! I know it sounds crazy, but this little guy already looks so much like Carson - right down to his little up-turned nose and chubby cheeks. I can't wait to see what he looks like in person. :)











1 comment: