Sunday, April 12, 2015

26 weeks!

I'm writing this SUPER late - like two weeks late - but on Monday, March 20th, I was 26 weeks pregnant!

Thank goodness, the nausea lessened quite a bit. Not gone, by any means, but so much more manageable. What came on instead were the headaches. Tension headaches got really severe, a result I'm sure of my crazy-intensely-tight back/neck muscles. Not fun, not fun at all.

I'm trying to remember if I had any particular cravings from those 2 weeks ago, but I'm struggling! I think food in general was just tasting better with the lessened nausea!

At 26 weeks, this little guy was roughly the size of a head of lettuce. Right around that time was when his eyes were forming! It's so exciting imagining what this little baby is going to look like, especially in relation to Carson!

I can't remember if this was for sure happening before 26 weeks or not, but this baby's kicking has grown so strong that you can watch my belly do waves and rolls when he's super active! It's pretty fun. :)

I just can't get over how much more I love Carson with each day, and it's equally crazy to me how much I can love someone inside of me more and more without having met him yet. :) I can't wait to meet you, Baby Boy. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment