Today - Christmas Day - Carson rolled over from his back to his stomach for the first time! He's been getting SO close, to the point where he rolls over but can't get his arm out of the way. But today, we were over at John and Terri's. Alex and I were sitting on one couch and Jake was on the other couch with Sawyer. He put Sawyer on the floor to play, and I looked up a couple minutes later to see Sawyer just chillin on his tummy. "Did you put Sawyer on his stomach, or did he roll over and I missed it?!" Jake said he had put Sawyer on his back! I couldn't believe I missed his first time rolling over onto his tummy!!
Naturally, I immediately pulled out my camera and took some victory pictures of him! :)
And naturally, I tried to get a video of him rolling over! It took a while, but I finally got one! Each new accomplishment of Sawyer's is just so exciting! I love seeing him learn and do new things, and I just love him. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment