Saturday, August 31, 2013

30 weeks!

Obviously, this post is late because I was 30 weeks on Friday, August 16th. But it's not too big of a deal because I have officially passed that whole "cute little belly" stage. Now, I just look like I'm going to pop. And I feel like I'm going to pop. Quite literally. Braxton hicks have officially started for me. It's not that they're painful exactly; it's more discomfort than anything else. I don't think it's very natural for your belly muscles to contract and like...harden. But hey, do what you need to do, Muscles, in order to hopefully help me prepare for labor. Hmm..did this paragraph make it sound like I'm scared of how close labor is getting? Because actually, I'm petrified; not scared. (You know, I just typed "haha" but couldn't actually keep it there because I'm not yet ready to laugh at how freaked out I am!)

At 30 weeks, lil Hershey man weighs in at almost 3 pounds and about 15.7 inches long. His eye sight is developing, and he's surrounded by a pint and a half of amniotic fluid. Maybe that's the explanation for why I feel like I'm going to pop?

As for cravings at this stage, milkshakes. Obsessively. And steak; duh.

Pictures? Well, these may be the last pictures I actually post to this blog - just because I'm not sure my belly will fit in pictures beyond 30 weeks.







I call this the "Oh yeah, I forgot I'm pregnant!" picture. Yes, that does actually happen from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment