Friday, August 2, 2013

Welcoming in the third trimester!

Today marks the beginning of my third trimester! I can't believe it's gone by so fast! It's weird to think I'm at 28 weeks today and that there are only 12 weeks left! (...yes, I did have to stop and do the math; pregnancy brain side effects) Well, let's be honest - I'm hoping it'll be more like 10 weeks or so. Haha; I'm all for this little guy coming a little early.

As of this week, Hershey weighs just over 2 pounds. From head to heels, he measures about 14.8 inches. I guess he's even growing eye lashes now and can blink his eyes! Goodness, he's already just soo cute to me. :)

In honor of the third trimester, I decided to celebrate with a Hershey's chocolate bar. ...Seems only appropriate, don't you think?! :)



I was very excited about the Hershey ... both the chocolate and the baby. :)









Alex always makes me laugh. 






No comments:

Post a Comment