Sunday, May 4, 2014

Carson's first cereal!

My baby. My smiley, happy, sweet little boy had his first bowl of cereal today. Part of me was so happy and proud of the big, strong boy he's become. He's made strides of progress.

...But...part of me wants to cry. And in fact, I still keep spontaneously tearing up. How is it possible Carson is this big already? It honestly scares me how fast time has flown since having him. I feel like despite how much I enjoy each day with Carson, it's somehow not possible to enjoy each day enough. I want to make the absolute most of every single day, every single minute with Carson. I don't want to miss out on anything. 

I guess by not wanting to miss anything, I should probably try my best to not cry and find joy in him growing up. And I do! It's crazy how he keeps going through different stages and reaches different milestones, and they all are so much fun! I'm just so happy that I get to be Carson's mommy through all the stages to come, too. :)

As for his first cereal encounter, he loved it! It was definitely evident that he was ready! At first he was trying to eat the cereal the same way he would suck a bottle, but by the end, he was starting to get the hang of it! Carson was definitely messy with the cereal, but he loved it all the same. :)





in the zone!













excited for the "airplane" spoon!







Daddy got food on Carson's forehead! 












No comments:

Post a Comment