It was really nice just having some down time with everyone, too. Although starting Sunday or so, Carson started teething again. He was pretty cranky, but Grandpa got Carson to relax.
Over the weekend, we did a lot of reading too. Carson loves looking at (err...eating maybe?) books.
| Carson started kissing himself in this little mirror, and it was adorable! Of course I couldn't get him to kiss the mirror once I grabbed the camera! |
Within the past 2 weeks, Carson has really gotten the hang of sitting by himself, too! He's such a big boy!
We tried to go fishing Monday night with a bunch of the family, but got rained out. We made up for it with Chinese food at Macie and Vij's, so it worked out okay. Carson did love being in the woods and by the water until it started raining, though!
And then last night, I took Carson to Hodag Park for his first time in a swing. He was getting really tired, and I think the swing made him even more sleepy! It was pretty funny! And for the longest time, he wouldn't sit up straight in the swing! He kept leaning forward and crying every time I tried to sit up him. Haha! :)
| ..I feel like he's not enjoying the experience here! |
| finally a little smile! |
| Why'd the swing stop, Mom?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment