Monday, August 4, 2014

no nap, happy boy?!



The other day (July 31st), Carson and I spent the day at my mom's. Carson loves it there! But because of how excited he gets to be there, he will not nap there. Even when he hasn't napped all day. Even when he's teething. Even when he's fast asleep in my arms. I'll lay him in his pack n play, and at best he "sleeps" for 20 or so minutes. Despite being exhausted, he won't sleep beyond that! And instead, he just gets really naughty and crabby.

But somehow, he was thrilled to go with me for a ride in the kayak! He loved it and actually managed to fall asleep while I paddled. And after that, he remained a happy boy by splashing away in the water. Granted, the happiness eventually wears off, but still - it's so impressive that the water can keep Carson oh so happy!














No comments:

Post a Comment