Friday, September 4, 2015

Nauvoo family vacation

From August 17th - 22nd, the whole Lindner clan headed to Nauvoo for our annual family vacation. Naturally, I'm super behind in writing about it, but that's okay! It was a really terrific trip and so fun spending time with everyone. It was great being under one roof together, and almost greater that there was air conditioning given the heat and humidity!

It was the first time Alex and I had been back to Nauvoo since our wedding almost 4 years ago. Holy cow, does time ever fly! It was just so special being back in the place that's so close to our hearts. Alex and I even got to do some sealings in the temple together, which was so wonderful. And later in the week, I was able to do an endowment session. I just love the temple so much, and I love Nauvoo and the sweet spirit that resides there.

The trip was definitely interesting with two little munchkins though! The boys did great, though, and I feel so blessed to have such easy-going kids.  Carson LOVED being around his cousins all the time, but the week was definitely exhausting for him at the same time.

We got to see a lot of the sights but also got to do a lot of relaxing, which was exactly what we needed! All in all, it was a great trip! (minus the ridiculously long car ride there and back. Carson and Sawyer weren't big fans of that!)






















































No comments:

Post a Comment