I'll bring a chair over so he can stand next to me, and you can tell he just feels so special and important to be helping me! Carson will help me pour, stir, cut, spread, and just absolutely loves it all!
And afterwards, he always wants to sit on the washing machine and wash his own dishes while I stand at the sink cleaning up. It's so incredibly cute! If only I could teach him to grab dirty dishes from the sink to wash instead of so frequently grabbing the clean dishes from the side of the sink to wash! ;)
I love having a little helper in the kitchen because it's just so much more fun to cook, etc. when I see how excited he gets over everything! I hope his love for cooking (and cleaning!) sticks around for many, many years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment