| Whooo hooo! 14 weeks! |
I gotta be honest...I look in the mirror and I don't think I'm that much bigger. But my arm looks GINORMOUS in this picture! I'm looking at my arm now...and it really doesn't look as big as it looks in the picture. I think my arm was just squished up against my body at a weird angle. I'm gunna go with that anyway! :)
So according to BabyCenter this week, our baby can now suck its thumb! It's so funny how much I absolutely melt over this baby just from reading about its development. :)
I also melt when Alex gets close to my belly and has these private little conversations with our little one. It's kind of the most adorable thing in the whole entire universe. I read a quote somewhere once that went like this: "I never knew how much I loved your daddy until I saw how much he loved you." I didn't think I'd grasp the magnitude of that quote until our baby is born, but I'm starting to experience it already. Alex is seriously the most amazing husband and best friend I could ever dream of asking for, and I know he's going to be such an incredible daddy too. I just can't wait to see Baby Hershey and Daddy's relationship develop. :) Eep, have I mentioned lately how happy and excited I am?!
No comments:
Post a Comment