Sunday, April 21, 2013

Best thing ever.

Today the best thing ever happened. I looked at my typical church skirts/dresses and decided my choices were limited because guess what?! My belly was too big for many of them! Best. thing. ever. But it gets better. :)

I decided to pull out a white maternity shirt my mom sent this week (thanks again, Mom!), matched it with a cardigan and a stretchy non-belly-restricting skirt. I put on the shirt...and BOOM! There was a belly! Like...a noticeable baby belly - a belly that hopefully wasn't capable of being mistakable for just a few extra pounds. Haha. :) Anyway, I was pretty jazzed. Although there was a part of me that assumed my giant baby belly was only noticeable to me.

But here's where it gets even better. At church, people came up and congratulated me on my exciting news. I figured most of them just saw it on Facebook or something. But then after church, my mother-in-law told me that one of the ladies at church excitedly asked if I was pregnant because she could TELL I looked pregnant!! 

BEST. THING. EVER.

2 comments:

  1. And then you made toffee!! for the first time!!
    Two best things in one day!
    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love this, so cute! I'm so happy for you Breanne, love ya girl!
    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete