Today I'm 17 weeks along. And I think it's been happening for a while now, but I'm finally noticing it as something other than gas or stomach grumbles - I'm feeling Baby Hershey.
It happens pretty infrequently, but it's usually late afternoon or evening when it feels like little bubbles are inside my belly, popping like bubblegum. It's so exciting to think that it's Hershey - that he or she is growing bigger and stronger and is squirming all around! It's so exciting to think that Hershey's the size of a turnip and starting to grow at a faster rate. It's so exciting to have a very distinguishable baby bump that even my brother-in-law Andy admits looks like a baby and not just "a few extra pounds." It's even exciting that I am pretty much wearing strictly maternity clothes, with the exception of a few pants and shirts. Eep, it's just all so exciting.
And I can't wait for the popping bubbles to develop into jabs and for little feet outlines on my belly. And...I can't wait to hold this little cutie and smother him or her with lots and lots and lots of kisses. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment