On Monday, I was sitting with my turkey avocado sandwich, watching some T.V. I had been feeling Hershey move around a lot, which I was thoroughly enjoying. :) I kept looking down at my belly, giving Hershey a few pats and rubs. And all of a sudden, I saw a definite tummy jiggle! That's right - I could see my belly move! It was the first time I was able to tell from the outside that Hershey was moving! It was the most incredible thing ever! Unfortunately, Hershey must be a little shy because every time Hershey is kicking like that, he/she suddenly stops as soon as Alex goes to feel my belly! I can't wait for him to be able to feel Hershey move!
On a side note, we find out TOMORROW if it's a girl or boy! Alex actually has to get off work (which I sobbed about for a good two days; darn hormones!). So what I'm going to do is have the ultrasound tech write if it's a girl or boy on a piece of paper and stick it in an envelope. And instead of just opening it together, I'm currently working on a more creative, fun way to find out together. :) We are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited. :)
P.S. I may need someone to hold on to the envelope and my creative plans until Alex gets home from work. ...I shouldn't be trusted.
No comments:
Post a Comment