Anyway, I think I'll leave it to the pictures to describe the rest!
Monday, December 8, 2014
Thanksgiving
I'm a little late in posting about Thanksgiving, but better late than never! We had a great day over at Macie and Vijai's - with the whole clan there! The food was amazing, but the company even better. I'm so grateful for the family I married into; they bless my life everyday. And I'm so grateful for my own sweet little family - for a husband who's always there for me and a precious baby boy who makes each day a challenge and yet a beautiful adventure. Carson was a trooper on Thanksgiving, despite being in the middle (oh wait, he's still in the middle, ha!) of cutting molars! (His upper left one has finally popped through, but the others are just bubbling up in his gums)
Anyway, I think I'll leave it to the pictures to describe the rest!
Anyway, I think I'll leave it to the pictures to describe the rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carson is looking SOO much like you, I love it! What a little cutie :)
ReplyDelete