Friday, January 23, 2015

16 weeks!

Monday the 19th marked 16 weeks for me! I can't believe I'm a month away from being half way through this pregnancy! Thank goodness!

The nausea ... it's still there, all too often. And now it's accompanied by an inability to sleep at night. It's awful! I just toss and turn all night long! Hopefully it stops soon because I'm exhausted!

Cravings ... well, it's still primarily orange juice! And fruit smoothies. And tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich. More recently, though, I've been loving Mambas. They're a delightful cross between a Starburst and a Now and Later candy. They are so good, and I don't know why I've never tried them until now!

Baby is the size of an avocado this week! His/her ear development thus far means he/she is able to pick up on my voice now! And his/her eyebrows, lashes, and hair is starting to fill in!

My belly is definitely rounding out, and it's very noticeable that I'm pregnant (or at least I think so!). Clothes are still fitting about the same, except for my tighter-fitting shirts. This could be a little bit t.m.i., but I stopped nursing Carson within the last few weeks and my breasts were finally feeling like they belonged to me again. But the time was short lived because they're already getting large enough that I can't fit into anything but my nursing bras. A wee bit depressing! haha!

It's now less than a month until my ultrasound appointment that'll indicate if it's a boy or girl. I'm so excited to find out! My gut still says boy, but 4 of the 6 quizzes I've taken online suggest it's a girl. Haha, but those don't mean anything I know! I'm just excited to find out!









No comments:

Post a Comment