Monday, January 5, 2015

3 year anniversary

December 28th was our 3 year wedding anniversary! It's hard to believe because it feels like forever ago! The whole day, I kept reflecting on what I would have been doing exactly 3 years ago. I think the craziest part was thinking back to 3-years-ago Me ... who never would have thought that 3 years later I'd have one little boy and a second baby on the way!

Since Carson has come along, Alex and I kept our anniversaries at home ... with Alex in the kitchen ... and a nice, juicy steak on the grill. This year we had filet mignons! And as always, we had grilled asparagus and Alex's delicious potatoes, along with bubbly (in our "bride" and "groom" glasses!). It was a DELIGHTFULLY DELICIOUS dinner! I feel so blessed to have such a sweet, talented husband to cook me divine meals. :)



Happy 3 years to you, Alex. I love you, and I'm so excited for the rest of forever with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment