On Saturday, my day started with me in an awful mood. I was so exhausted, my back hurt really bad, and most of all - the house was a mess. Lunch came around and I made chicken nuggets and sweet potato fries for the boys.
Since they were sweet potato fries, I gave Carson ranch dressing instead of only ketchup. I left the room and found this when I returned...
That's right; his face was right in the ranch, and he was going to town! Oh, also ... he was doing a semi-plank on the table! I couldn't help but feel my bad mood evaporate as I rushed for my camera with a big smile on my face!
Once Carson noticed me taking pictures of him, he really got into posing for me!
Turns out Carson is a fan of ranch. A BIG fan. And he ate his entire lunch, which he hasn't done in a while! I guess I just need to start giving this little cutie ranch with every meal! And whenever I'm in a bad mood, I'll just have to pull out the ranch dressing and pour some on a plate for Carson. :) It's sure to cheer me right up!
No comments:
Post a Comment