On July 22nd, Sawyer, Carson, and I headed to the beach in Three Lakes to swim with my mom. With all the hot, muggy weather we've been having, it was a must! The water was so warm, but felt so nice and cool in comparison to the air!
Carson loved playing in the sand, but most especially he loved jumping off the dock into the water. It was so cute; I'd stand a couple feet away from him in the water and try to get him to jump directly into the water. But Carson would grab my hands to pull me closer - so that he could jump directly into my arms instead of the water! I got a little sneaky with it a few times, though!
With the promise of his own Lick-a-Dee Splitz ice cream, we were able to convince Carson to even go under the water! Quite a few times! He still doesn't really like it at all, but if we cheer a lot for him, he gets over it pretty quick!
Sawyer went under the water a couple times, too! His favorite part was for sure splashing! Even though it was past nap time and I could tell he was so tired, he stayed so happy!
At Lick-a-Dee Splitz, Carson got his first-ever all-his-own ice cream. He picked Rum Black Cherry because it was pink. :) He loved it and he ate the whole bowl! He was on cloud nine for sure! It was adorable!
We went back to Nana Janie's cottage after that and had lots of fun playing. Carson even swam again, jumping in the water from the dock several times! We sure love all the fun we have with Nana Janie! I wish she'd never leave!
No comments:
Post a Comment