Sawyer had his 1-year-old check up today with Dr. Slette. He was nothing but smiles for her the whole time! Well, aside from when he got his shots! :(
Sawyer is right on track, and I'm just so proud of all he's accomplished so far in his little life! And get this: Sawyer's head circumference measured 48 cm (18.9 in), putting him in the 90% percentile. He's 30 inches long, putting him in the 50th percentile. And his weight ... holy moley, his weight ... he's 24 pounds! So that's the 90th percentile! As a reference, Carson is only 28 pounds right now!!
I'm certainly not used to having such a little chunky boy! Carson was always so tiny, tiny enough that the doctor worried about his weight for quite a while. But man, Sawyer is sure one solid little dude! I just absolutely adore his rolls, his lack of wrists and ankles, and those giant dimpled cheeks!
Sawyer is certainly a little mischief maker, but his smile is just so infectious! I love him to pieces, and I'm so grateful to be the one he calls "Mama." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment