It was sooo wonderful being out with just my husband. :) Even though we're around each other every day, endlessly talking about when Carson last pooped, what time he went down for his nap, etc etc etc kind of takes a lot of focus off of me and Alex. Granted, we love Carson to death, but it was just really nice getting to have one-on-one time together. :)
And get this: because of the wait, then having to pick up a prescription for Carson and waiting for that, we ended up being gone 2.5 or 3 hours. And Carson didn't cry for my mom that entire time. She's a baby whisperer. Or at least a Carson whisperer. Seriously though, Carson's become worse around other people, but he absolutely adores his Nana Janie. I just love it. :) And I am SO very grateful for it!! If it weren't for my mom, Alex and I would pretty much not be able to leave Carson with anyone.
On Alex's actual birthday, he only had to work in the morning. So that afternoon, we headed to Grandma Lehman's for some relaxing time. I love any time we get to spend with her; she's just the sweetest. :) Macie, Deakon, and Kamryn came over, and we all hung out while Alex fished for a while. Even Loni and Mason were there! I just love that little lake with its clear water, sandy bottom, and the blue gills that come up and nibble at you when you swim. And, of course, the awesome bass fishing. :) Carson loved the water, and we just had the best time. :) Happy birthday, Alex! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment