Monday, July 14, 2014

Sleepover

Last Thursday, (July 10th) Carson and I had a sleepover at Nana Janie's cabin. It was so fun getting to share some of my favorite childhood memories with Carson. :) And it was so fun seeing how much he loved the cabin, too!

We had lots of fun with all the fancy, exciting toys Nana Janie has. It's hard to decide which is Carson's favorite: the music-playing helicopter, the fire truck, the big ball - he just loves them all! Carson also had a blast banging on the piano with Nana Janie.




My mom also made us the classic "breakfast by the lake" - fried eggs, toast, and bacon over the fire. I even let Carson nibble on some bacon, which he absolutely loved! He also loves showing his Nana Janie just how big he is. It's actually super adorable - Carson does "so big!" for my mom constantly. It's no wonder why; she claps and exclaims how wonderful he is every single time. It's the most precious thing to see the two of them interact. :)





It was such a nice warm, sunny day, so we took Carson swimming. He loved splashing in the water! I'm glad he loves the water so much. :) I definitely look forward to getting him up on water skis in a few years! (So does Nana Janie!)





I didn't get any pictures of it, but the three of us also took a trip into Eagle River, where we meandered around a bunch of the little stores - my favorite was, of course, the candy stores. :) I think Carson's favorite was actually the book store. We pulled a bunch of the baby books off the shelves, and he loved every one of them!

It was so nice getting to spend some time with my mom at the cabin. I'm sure Carson will be having lots more sleepovers with Nana Janie through the years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment