One of the things I absolutely love as a mother is seeing just how much Carson and Sawyer love each other. If Sawyer is crying, Carson will bring him toys, something to eat or drink, or he'll just find a way to make Sawyer laugh. It's the sweetest thing because Carson will drop whatever he's doing to comfort Sawyer!
Likewise, if Carson is sad, Sawyer does nothing shy of smothering him with love. Even when Carson is crying in time out, trying to keep Sawyer away from his partner in crime is almost impossible!
The morning August 11th (which, I know, was ages ago!) I walked into the living room after cleaning up breakfast to find this. Sawyer had climbed up onto the chair to snuggle Carson. They sat like this while playing and laughing for a good 20 minutes.
I just love how they love each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment