Monday, September 26, 2016

Sawyer & nursing

When Carson was Sawyer's age (almost 15 months), he kind of weaned himself from nursing (although he'd still take a bottle of cow's milk). I think, actually, Carson was 14.5 months when he was done with nursing. Looking back on it, I think it was probably because at that point, I was very early-pregnant with Sawyer, and they say your breast milk changes if you get pregnant while nursing.

I point this out because Sawyer is very much not done with nursing. He'll still take a bottle at bedtime or if Alex gets him during the middle of the night, But he's also still very into nursing. Lately, Sawyer will walk up to me with a huge smile on his face, pull down the front of my shirt, and somehow smile even bigger as he ... uhh ... pulls at my bra... and stuff. It's kind of super adorable. But ... it's kind of super awkward when he does it at church or some other public place. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment