Thursday, December 19, 2013

2 month check up

Yesterday, Carson had his 2 month check up along with his two month shots. I was completely freaking out about how much pain he'd be in. I'm pretty sure that after Carson got his shots, Alex had to soothe me more than we had to soothe Carson! But he did great. He definitely cried, and it definitely broke my heart a bit, but he's a trooper.

What was really exciting was seeing how big he's gotten. He weighted 9 pounds 2.7 ounces! Way to go Carson! :) It's crazy to think that just 2 weeks ago at a different appointment, Carson weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces. That's almost a pound in 2 weeks! No wonder Carson's been eating so much! But despite his weight gain, he's still only in the 2nd percentile for weight. For length, he's now in the 10-25 percentile, measuring 22 1/4 inches. And his head circumference is now 15 1/4 inches, which falls into the 10th percentile.

Carson is still just a little peanut. And yet to me he's gotten so big and is growing way too fast! I'm still just so deeply grateful that he's here with us and that he's a growing, healthy baby. I feel Heavenly Father's influence in our lives, and I'm so grateful He's so mindful of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment